Dressing Rooms will open 1 hour prior to game time.
Tailgating allowed in parking lot only.
Ticket gates will be opened 1 1/2 hours prior to game time.
There are no in and out privileges. Reentry requires the purchase of a new ticket.
Pressbox will open 1.5 hours prior to game time.
Admittance to pressbox is by PASS ONLY. All passes are acquired from stadium manager (Sean Harvey) in advance.
Radio/Press must call in advance to have passes waiting in the elevator lobby with attendant.
No metal cleats may be worn on the turf.
Use of tobacco, sunflower seeds, and gum prohibited.
Only water can be used on the field. No colored drinks such as Gatorade may be used on the field.
Absolutely no glass bottles, cans, or food allowed on the field.
All equipment such as training table and fans must have a protective base - please make arrangements with the stadium manager.
No live mascots are allowed.
Cannons and/or confetti are NOT allowed.
All run-through signs must be vinyl. DO NOTuse painted paper.
Band props must not mark or scar the field - such as chairs, ladders, etc.
Only personnel with sideline passes can be on the field - spectators are not allowed on the field before or after the games.
No heaters or gas generators allowed on the field.
Absolutely no climbing over the rails from the bleachers to the field.
Spirit signs must be made of vinyl that can be tied to the stadium railing.
Taping of signs to any stadium structure will not be permitted.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO CROSSOVER by spectators from home side of the stadium to the visitor side of the the stadium or vise versa.
This area is for team personnel only - all team personnel must have passes.
Coaches' and players' families are only allowed in this area following the game.
A motorized vehicle will be provided to take field equipment down the ramp to the field.ONLY ADULTS employed by the school may drive these vehicles.
- The stadium seats a total of 7,000 people.
- The home side grandstands seat 3,500, including 1,000 reserve chair-back seats.
- The visitor side grandstands seat 3,500 people.
- Wheelchair accessibility and viewing are on both sides.
- The field is an artificial playing surface.
- Excellent drainage provides a great surface in all conditions.
Scoreboard & Sound System
- The field features a 17' x 40' scoreboard.
- The stadium has a state of the art sound system that is equipped to play CDs.
- The fieldhouse is 12,000 square feet.
- A 700 square foot conference room is available with a maximum seating capacity of 50.
- Home and visitor dressing rooms are 2400 square feet.
- Dressing rooms
- Separate Coaches' dressing room
- Press Box is 10,042 square feet with 2 levels and an elevator.
- Press/scout area is is on the 1st floor and seats 40 people.
- The coaches' booths are located on the 3rd floor and seats 9.
- The radio booths on the 2nd floor seats 5.
- Snack bar with refreshments is provided on the 1st floor.
- A video balcony is located on the 2nd floor.
- The VIP/Guest booths are located on the 1st floor with a seating capacity of 35 each.
Concession Stands & Restrooms
- Four concession stands/restroom facilities are located at the four corners of the stadium and are 1400 square feet.
- Men's and women's restroom facilities are located at each concession stand.
- All concession revenues are retained by MWISD.
- Two entry gates/ticket booths are located at each corner of the stadium.
- North/East ticket booths are located on the visitor side.
- South ticket booths are located on home side.
- The stadium has reserved parking spaces - extra parking adjacent to stadium and East side of Ram Stadium.
- There are fenced bus parking spaces available for teams and support groups.
Please contact Sean Harvey, Stadium Manager for facility information at: