Welcome to Mineral Wells I.S.D.
Great Things are Happening at Mineral Wells ISD!
Mineral Wells ISD has monitored roads throughout our school district this morning. A majority of the roads still remain covered in snow and ice and are not expected to thaw.
Due to the decline in the weather, Mineral Wells ISD will be releasing students at all campuses at 10:00 am today, Friday February 27th. All after school activities have been cancelled for the evening.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to get our students and staff to their homes as safely as possible.
Everyone please stay safe and warm!
- The high school track meet at Tolar on Saturday, February 28 has been cancelled.
- High school soccer games against Brownwood have been cancelled.
- Both Varsity and JV Softball Tournaments in Glen Rose and Graham have been cancelled.
- JV Rams Baseball Tournament in Millsap has been cancelled.
- Varsity Rams North Texas Baseball tournament has been cancelled.
- Blum vs. Throckmorton Bi-District Playoff game for Thursday, February 26th will be rescheduled for a later date.
- JV, Varsity Lady Rams & Rams soccer games have been cancelled against Stephenville. Games will be rescheduled soon.
- Jr. High One Act Play has been cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- High School STUCO trip to DFW has been cancelled due to weather.
- Powerlifting Regional Meet has been rescheduled for Monday, March 2nd at 4:00 pm. Weigh-ins will begin at 1:00 pm.
Debido a las inclemencias del tiempo el distrito escolar va a cerrar a las 10:00 am el 27 de febrero de 2015.
Este es el último día para presentar una solicitud para un puesto de miembro en el Consejo Directivo del distrito escolar de Mineral Wells. Si usted desea presentar una solicitud, por favor revise la página web de nuestro distrito @ www.mwisd.net para obtener instrucciones sobre la presentación.
Mineral Wells ISD
Profile of a Graduate
In February, the Board of Trustees adopted the Graduate Profile for Mineral Wells ISD. This was a very important process that was developed with valuable input from our teachers, administration, parents, students, community members, and Board.
As 21st century citizens, our students must be prepared with high levels of academic strengths including literacy, digital skills, critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and communication.
Our district goal for graduates is to be responsible, caring, life-long learners with academic and technical skills to enable them to be productive citizens. We want our gradutes to be ready for life whether that means going to college or work.
The Profile of a Graduate will continue to be a guiding document for the future of our district in partnership with parents and the community. Thank you again for supporting our schools and investing in our students’ futures.
We have great schools for a great community!
Mineral Wells ISD
Our district goal for graduates is to be responsible, caring, life-long learners with academic and technical skills to enable them to be productive citizens.
A Mineral Wells ISD graduate is:
Please click on one of the images below to view the profile.
To view the entire document, please click on the link below: