Wireless Network (WiFi) in Mineral Wells ISD Schools
Mineral Wells ISD offers filtered public Wi-Fi on all campuses. Students may bring a personal device to school and use when designated for learning by their teacher. Students are expected to connect to the filtered Mineral Wells ISD Public Wi-Fi to ensure access to the best online resource.
Where is Wireless Available?
Wireless access is available in all Mineral Wells ISD schools and district offices. This service is available 24/7, excluding planned downtime, normal maintenance and unavoidable outages.
Whether you are a student, faculty, staff or a guest to our schools you can connect to the wireless network. The information below is provided to assist you in connecting to the district wireless network.
Network Name: MWISD Guest
Responsibility for Devices
- Students are expected to connect to the filtered Mineral Wells ISD Public Wi-Fi while on campus.
- The technology devices students bring to school are their sole responsibility.
- The campus or district assumes no responsibility for personal devices if they are lost, loaned, damaged, or stolen and only limited time or resources will be spent trying to locate stolen or lost items.
- Personal devices may be subject to investigation in accordance with District Policy.
- Use of technology is a privilege and not a right.
- Students are to keep their devices secure at all times and not loan to others.
- Students must keep devices on silent or vibrate mode.