Office 365/Office 2016
Microsoft Office 2016
Office 2016 Quick Start Information - downloadable quick reference guides at bottom of the page and other quick start info for each program
Office training center - Many resources, videos, etc. for Office 2016 and Office 365 programs
Office 2016 for Mac - Quick start guides
FindTime - Useful when trying to schedule a meeting with multiple people. Propose your selected times to all attendees and allow everyone to vote and quickly come to a consensus on what time works.
- How to add a profile picture to Office 365 - the profile picture shows in Outlook and in web mail
- Exchange Online - email for staff that is accessible via Outlook, an improved web mail interface, or on mobile devices. 50 GB of storage.
Overview of the Office 365 web mail
Overview of the junk e-mail filter
Access your e-mail quarantine
How to turn off the Focused Inbox for e-mail
What is the Focused Inbox in e-mail?
How to share Outlook calendars with other people
- Skype for Business - A communication and collaboration tool that allows for instant messaging, online meetings, screen sharing, video or audio conference calls, and more. The Skype for Business 2016 software is part of the Office 2016 install and mobile apps are available as well for Smart Phones.
Skype for Business getting started
Skype for Business quick start guides
- OneDrive for Business - Cloud based storage for files, sharing files, and collaboration. 1 TB of storage
Overview of OneDrive for Business
- Office Online - Includes web based versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneNote Class Notebook. Accessed via creating or opening files in OneDrive for Business.
- Sway - Sway is a digital storytelling app for work, school, and home that makes it quick and easy to create and share interactive reports, presentations, newsletters, personal stories, and more.
Sway quick start guide
- Microsoft Forms - Forms allows teachers and students to quickly and easily create custom quizzes, surveys, questionnaires, registrations and more. You can use built-in analytics to evaluate responses. Form data, such as quiz results, can be easily exported to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
Using Microsoft Forms in education
How to use Forms
- Other apps include SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and Planner
After logging on to the Office 365 in a web browser, look for a button that says "Install Office 2016" and click it to begin the process.
NOTE: Please do not use this method to install Office 2016 on a District or school computer. Technology will install MS Office 2016 on District owned computers.